Friday, September 23, 2005

Location change for September 24

I'm changing the location to the Fisher Body Assembly Plant at Hastings and Piquette in Detroit.
Call me at 248-259-3980 cell or 248-721-4289 to confirm you're coming and discuss details on the shoot.
I've got an overwhelming response in the past 24 hours from 12 models. Call me to confirm your name on the list, I've probably missed a few and the number is more like 20 models. We have hair and makeup people. There are at least 4 photographers.
I'm looking for phone calls from everyone (I don't care what time day/night), call me and confirm.
Stephen

2 comments:

amazon said...

Blogs have been known to comment on a variety of issues, ranging from the latest "Here is what I think" type of blog to the latest big movie release to the newest computer on the market. Your blog is very topic specific and should do very well. Keep up the good work.

Also, you might want to look at two very important, topic-specific blogs for some ideas. MediaNews (www.poynter.org/medianews) and (www.iwantmedia.com). First started in 1999 as independent sites. Romenesko's site is particularly interesting for being a must read for media insiders, often creating a hot debate throughout the journalism community, because of its unique combining of news and rumors.

internet marketing programs information...

Cecilia said...

I am very interested in being one of your models if its not to late!
I did not recieve this till today and i was in California until the 17th of October.
Here is my contact info if it still possible to participate!
Cecilia Gutierrez
(313) 377-1692
ceciliagutierrez1@exploretalent.com
www.ceciliagutierrez1.exploretalent.com
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Sincerly, Ceilia Gutierrez