Monday, September 26, 2005

Thank you!

Thank you to all the models (9) and photographers (3) that came out for the session on Saturday. You made a huge contribution staying for a long photo shoot. We will be bringing the photos together very soon. I will be setting up our photo hosting within the week and our photographers will be able to load images for our models and photographers.


At the end of the shoot I noticed I was missing a wide-angle lens for my camera... if anyone has this in their bag please contact me. I did return to the site yesterday to look for it without finding it.

3 comments:

emmalou said...

Find great deals on eBay with the misspelledauctions.com search engine

Misspelledauctions.com


Awesome

WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, I found it looking for blog definition. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to blog definition

WDM Info Services said...

Have you listed your blog in a blog directory?

"real estate blog" is what I used to find your blog on google

real estate blog