Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Change of Spring 2011 photoshoot date


Saturday I looked at the date for the shoot - checked the upcoming weather conditions (55 degrees and a 60% chance rain, currently 30%) and evaluated the activities going on Easter weekend.

A poll was placed on Facebook asking people to weigh in on changing the date from April 23 to April 30. Thus far the majority of people voting felt the change of date would be good. But I've also promised to keep this question alive until 11pm on April 19!

Realizing not everyone is on Facebook -- a poll has been added in the right sidebar of the website inquiring which date you would prefer.

1 comment:

Click Productions and Photography said...

I would have to say that the 23rd is better for me because I already have a large FB photo shoot event listed for the 30th from 1-4pm in Dearborn. This is what I have said before about area photogs and models need to plan and coordinate so events are not faltered into oblivion. Hollywood, LA, NY, Paris, Chicago and others do an area wide planning to make events successful. The Detroit area has yet to arrive at that crossroads of identifying that the route others cities have succeeded on is the pattern we need as well.

This is my event I mentioned above for April 30.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=209007919117558